Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy 2 Months! :)

Wheee!~ I’m done with sem 1 exams! hahaha (though i only did take 2/5 papers >_<) heh. Lalala~ :P

Super duper mucho banyak things to do during my 2 month break that I don’t even know where to begin! Hahaha but I’m just glad that i have these 2 months away from college :D Lalalalala~

Best of all, it ended surprisingly good, my last paper. Well, I wouldn’t say it was the best of endings, but it wasn’t bad nonetheless :). Econs was quite easy albeit all the stress and panic attacks I had studying it last night. One regret though, I should’ve just stopped at chapter 2…what a waste of precious sleep time reading chapters 3 and 4, and nothing from those chapters even went into my head –_- lol, yes it was that bad. To top it off, there were actually 6 chapters to cover for the exam! hahahahaha, last minute studying >_< bleh~

Whatever the case, it’s now all over and I can enjoyyyyyyy! :D woohoo!! woohoo!! Plenty of things to do! Here are some on them just off the top of my head(is that phrase even correct? O.o lol) in no particular order:

- regain beauty (LOL :P no kidding! I’ve got a major case of dark rings and eye bags and stress pimples :( boo)
- exercise and lose 7-8 kg! (this is kind of a challenge :X hehe)
- read up my chick lit novels and maybe get more? :P
- learn some new songs on the piano! :D (haven’t touched it in ages…hands itching :P)
- be a good daughter and help mummy out with the housework :) (now THIS is a real challenge for me :X i hate housework bleh~)
- watch the hk drama series my aunt lent me (drama marathon hehehe :D i’ll make mummy watch with me)
- hang out, party, chill, mamak, yumcha, movie, jalan-jalan, and enjoyyyyyyy with friends :D (so start booking me now!!! hehe)
- most importantly, FIND A JOB!! and earn some ka-chings, moolah, dough ;) (this is for a later, BIGGER plan hehe but also cause I’m super broke now. :( really. super. broke.)
- and towards the ending of these 2 months, I’m gonna : STUDY!!! LOL (no, seriously, I am. Just wait. And see. I will! :P the nerd that I am hahaha Err…or wish to be..? :X) <—I really do hope I’ll carry this one out :X I must!

Okay, that is one long list of plans that sure is. 2 months isn’t enough!!! Ahhhhh!!! >_< but I' shall make do with what I’ve got :). Really hope I’ll manage to execute them all hehe :D. Eleh, “execute”, think what? hahahha bleh, I’m being lame :) I’m. Just. So. Happy. So. Don’t. Blame. Me. :P

Toodles~ <3

2 comments:

waiyan said...

ooh! big plans there (:
and it has gone public! sure must do them all already.

heh, see you when i see you!

-lifoong- said...

hahaha yeah >< hopefully i will be able to hahaha :X some are quite the challege for me hehe but i'll try my best! :D