Monday, August 10, 2009

Will-less

8th August (Saturday)

went bowling with family minus dad..haha even “cool” brother in law included! :P

on the way there…in the car~

Image025me-sis (yes, im super tanned –_-)

Image028  me-sis-“cool” brother in law haha

bowling!!

Image036bro-sis-karlson in one lane

Image037 me-mom in the next :)

Image038 bro

Image041 karlson

Image045 mommy

Image046 sis

lol i suck at bowling >_< got 47 for first round HAHHAHAHA

Image049  2nd round better…84 :) but got thrashed by mom –_-

Image053 WOOHOO I STRIKED! lolol so proud..and it was during my last bowl xD

3rd round i went back to the 40’s score bleh >_< hahah told u i suck :(

anyway, went dinner after that..this time complete family :) daddy joined…haha bro in law so stressed :P ngek ngek chilling!!!! :D went to friendz(formerly known as ithai) @ piccadilly for dinner!~

i realised i don’t quite like thai food after all..lol except for the ever so yummy tomyam! :D i think i don’t like their food cos it’s always full of basil and i hate basil >_< tastes weird……

Image054 bro-sis

Image055 mom-dad

Image056 bro-sis 2

Image057 mom-dad 2

Image058sis-bro in law


went for durians after dinner near rothman’s roundabout

Image060ooooo

Image050

durian!

haha actually i don’t really eat durians…but i do eat them…hahaha was that kind of a paradox? :P

ahhhh exams in 2 weeks and counting :( im so clueless about ALL my subjects and i have lost the will to study :( how now brown cow? i’ve really lost interest :S aaghhhh gahhhhh blahhhhhh someone smack some sense into me! >_< or find me a rich man who would marry me, not ask me to work and can take care of me :X hahahaha a girl can dream, can’t she? :P