Friday, May 22, 2009

The insides of my right cheek hurts like SH**!!!

Sigh...the growth of my final wisdom tooth could not have come at a “better” time :S..WHY LA GROW NOW!!! :(:( just when my holiday is about to start sigh....

Today was not a good day..i just could feel it the moment i got up today :/..felt like my gums were super painful and i felt kind of feverish and lethargic as well...and having a 3-hour long maths class as my first class didn’t make it any better =.=”..and after class...the MIGRAIN started..sigh pain pain :(..at first i thought i was just tired from not having enough sleep due to finishing my assignment, but when i came home it just got worse :S..thank god i was able to drive home safely..seriously damn pain! :( i couldn’t even sleep properly because of the stupid migrain..it’s like my brain is gonna burst out of my head or something :S i can feel it pulsating in my head :(

My sis told me the growth of wisdom tooth can cause migrains and fever and sometimes cough..aiyo! why must it grow now! :( stupid tooth =.=”..let me stay unwise for a while longer lah eesh ._. hahaha

Darn! And i was so looking forward to my coming holidays too! Sigh..although...technically it hasn’t started yet thanks to econs class replacements on Monday :( double darn! What a series of unfortunate events...maybe this is all karma :X what goes around comes around right? And i haven’t been at my best behaviour at all recently...aiks! :X

Well all im hoping for now is that i’ll feel better tomorrow..latest by tomorrow night! Don’t wanna be all sick and in pain when im out with friends :S

Wish me a speedy recovery alright? :)
the pain..:(

revelation coming soon..?

No comments: