Sunday, May 24, 2009

My very first tag!

Haha first tag! Compliments from Sean Lee Yi Hui :P

Ten Things i Wish i Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name):
1. I like you.
2. You hurt me with your words at times and I don’t think you realise it.
3. You need to grow up and stop thinking about yourself.
4. Please just stop the yelling.
5. Please just trust me.
6. I truly wish you all the best of luck. :)
7. I hope you know that my No is still a No.
8. You annoy me at times.
9. I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping in touch.
10. I’m sorry I was such a bad student.

Nine things about myself :
1. I think too much all the time.
2. I’m not as strong as i seem.
3. I’m also not as cold as i seem. Get to know me better and you’ll know :).
4. I’ve played netball for 9 years. This is my 10th :P
5. I want to lose weight! :X
6. I’m a hopeless romantic :P
7. I like things to be in order.
8. I can be too naive at times.
9. I love food. Potatoes especially! *heart* hehehe :P

Eight ways to win my heart :
1. Be nice & kind.
2. Be sweet.
3. Be romantic. :P
4. Be athletic.
5. Be honest.
6. Be loyal.
7. Have kind eyes and a caring smile :).
8. Love my brother for who he is. Not just because of his condition.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :
1. Do you like me?
2. Do I want you to like me?
3. Are you a true friend?
4. Am I a good person?
5. Did I choose the right course?
6. When will I find the one for me?
7. You.

Six things I do before I fall asleep :
1. Check my blog.
2. Check if you’re online or not.
3. Turn off the lights.
4. Set my phone alarm.
5. Cuddle under my comforter.
6. Think of what to do tomorrow.

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :
1. My family.
2. My true friends.
3. You.
4. God.
5. Myself.

Four things your wearing right now :
1. T-shirt
2. Shorts.
3. Undergarments. Lol of course, duh..
4. Hair clip.? lol

Three places that you would like to go:
1. London.
2. Japan/Korea.
3. Genting! With friends :)

Two things you want to do before you die :
1. Experience true love. :)
2. Let the ones i care about know how much i truly love & appreciate them.

One confession :
1. I like you and I really hope you feel the same way. But it’s okay if you don’t.

No comments: