Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Let this tale go on :)


me! *weiguan says this pic damn act cute but nvm lah* :P i AM cute hahahahah jokes~ :)

And a blogger is born :)


hahaha yay i finally can start blogging! after what seems to be ages of editing and learning what's what. Though, i still don't know a lot of things but oh well..haha let's give it time and we'll see how it goes alright? :) do tolerate me. i am one huge NOOB when it comes to computers >.<

okay, let's start off with some dedications *coughrequestscough*

to ngkahhoo
: dear teacher and friend..here's ur dedication LAH, happy? :P mucho thanks to dear kahhoo, i now know at least SOME stuff about blogging heh :) wish my blog luck yeah! sleep early pls! always sleeping so late tsktsk! *whoamitosaythis* hee :P

to weekiat aka kitkat!: here's a lil something about u on my first post! :D kitkat and i go waaaay back yeah? :P it's been loooong! ur a good friend! and my fellow partner in crime when it comes to not doing assignments :P hahaha faster do weekiat! focusss!! jiayoujiayou :)

to khaisim: thanks too for ur help in teaching me how to create my blog! :D sleep early pls!!


and now...
on to my very special day! :D

today was indeed an interesting day! did some pretty random stuff :X i'd better not mention them now heh :) let's just say i was pretty mischievous today lalala~ :P..but it all ended with me starting this blog so..what a day indeed! :)..gosh..am supposed to be doing my econs assignment now but i really can't be bothered :S..so lazy! and clueless...oh well, shall do it in class tmrw :)

i guess this'll be the end of my first post! :) cheers to me starting a blog! *letusallhopethisblogwon'tdienow* :) nights!



and i wonder, do u know?

1 comment:

Kah Hoo said...

not bad worr woonlifoong..
cheeheeehee