Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just a lil longer :)


KRIS ALLEN ROCKS!!!! I HEART HIMMMMM!!! :D:D:D:D *swoons*

woohoo! and kris takes the trophy for american idol 2009! :D omg he's just so super cute!! right right?? :D *melts* and i LURRRRVE his renditions of songs man! so laid back and feel good *sigh* with his guitar playing + singing, i can just melt seeing his performances :) *swoons* hahaha im so in love with him :P well deserved win i say! he worked hard to get to where he is now :) *clapsclaps*..and we all gathered together in the living room to watch AMERICAN IDOL :)

the sister-the brother in law? :P-the brother


the brother-the mother



me :)


ADAM IS SCARY! :S omg his solo with Kiss was the scariest performance ever! their clothes...their makeup...ohmygawd O.O...reminds me of clowns and the major fear i have of them :S..especially the dude with the armour-like get-up..he kept sticking his tongue out in that freaky kind of way OMG ._. super look like some horror movie ghoul >_< fuh-reaky...way too much for me :X (im so not gonna post a pic of them just because i don't wanna be afraid of looking at my own blog heh :X) seriously..i can get nightmares ._.

on a happier note, I LOVED kris's solo with keith urban! :D omg *swoons* sigh he's just so cuteee! with his guitar and all :D hahaha and kara's "challenge with the "bikini girl" super funny! hahaha! she's got a hot body! kara i mean..that "bikini girl" got boob enlargements =.=" so damn obvious man..lol plastic......


anyways! i wanna say a BIG thank you to 2 guys! kahhoo and shaun! :D for staying up and helping me with my assignment last night >_<


kahhoo! seriously..thanks so much for tolerating my noobness in using microsoft word and being patient in teaching me how to make equations and stuff with word..hahaha i still don't get how u see my stupidity as cuteness =.=" seriously..i feel damn hopeless...19 yrs old and yet i don't even know how to use subscripts when the icon is just right there smack in front of my eyes ._. hahaha yes i am THAT bad at computer stuff =.="..haha thank you! :)


shaun! thanks for staying up to accompany me :) i really didn't realise u were staying up because of me >_< i thought u were watching football or a movie or something..maybe u weren't staying up because of me? :X hahaha anyhow, thanks for also trying to help out with my stupidity with microsoft word! :X thank you! :)

OMG ASSIGNMENT LAST NIGHT...killing me slowly man lol..had a really bad migrain because i was seriously damn tired already but i really wanted to just finish the assignment and hand it up today..started at 2 am, finished at 6 am..hahahha :P



my bed and all its mess :X


I was so super tired when i finished..tried to sleep but it took me around another 30 mins or so to fall asleep due to the throbbing pain the stupid migrain was giving me :( sigh..procrastination is REALLY REALLY not good :X..haha i’ve learned that the hard way..come to think of it, i think most of us have learned that the hard way..and yet..we still repeat it :P hahaha oh well...dumdidum~


Hahaha and i overslept! Hahaha my mom came into my room at around 7.30-ish and asked me what time is my class today and i thought i overslept then..when i saw it was only 7.30 i blurly mumbled “10.30” to her and fell back asleep :P..and THEN! It felt like it had only been 10 minutes, when suddenly my mom came barging into my room again and yelled “don’t u have class now?!” i turned and saw the clock...”10.30am” OHMYGAWD GG SHIT WAKE UP!!! Hahaha rushed to get ready and i was out of the house by 10.50 :X i think God was on my side cos the road was traffic jam-less and all the traffic lights were green all the way to college :) haha sped quite a bit :X lalala~ and i was in college in 10 minutes heh x) by the time i went to class i was already like..45 mins late..>_< and my lecturer ended the class half an hour early today..so basically, i was only there for like, 15-20 minutes..hahahahha whoops! :X at least i got to hand up my assignment! :D all's well that ends well right? :P and now i can happily look forward to my HOLIDAYYYYY! :D couple of days more to go wheee!~

OH AND CHECK THE BRUISE ON MY KNEE OUT!

it's actually reddish, purple-ish, blackish in colour..haha lousy camera sorry :P

It actually became THAT huge when i woke up this morning! So ugly!!! How now!!! My sis said that one of her friend has this permanent blue-black from an injury years ago OMG what if mine ends up being permanent too?! DIEEEEEE so ugly...can’t wear shorts anymore! :( please please let the bruise go away :( im still single u know! Need the power of attraction still! ;P hahahhaha! No seriously, i don’t want a bruise this big on my knee to become permanent ._. so scared now :(


Oh! Check this out too! This was my lunch today :S yucks!..the lousiest chicken hor fun ever! All i ate was oil =.=” gross-ness man...

the layer of oil on the top surface..there was more..i removed some already

my friend's one..he actually managed to remove most of the oil off haha

all the oil that was removed :S yucks!

But all in all, it was a good day today :) felt that alot of things went right for me :) was so tired due to the lack of sleep that i was contemplating on whether to go for netball training today or not..and when the time came, it rained! so yeah..training cancelled :D off home to sleeeeeep! Hehehe until 6pm when AI started and KRIS ALLEN WON! Woohoo! heart heart him :)

Happy happy!

:)~

No comments: