Thursday, July 30, 2009

42!

was in stats class and i learnt about this thing about random numbers u can obtain with a scientific calcutor…the number comes out totally random and look what i got when i pressed it!

Image004 :D

Image005 after a few more presses, i got this! :D :D <3

at night went for this briefing thingy with ser minh about my upcoming netball tourney this saturday! woohoo! excited! :D…hahaha the briefing was held in a “surau” and seeing how it was our first time in a surau, we decided to take a pic for memories LOL

Image006 me-ser minh

Image008

went for lok lok after that! :D

Image001

fishball-meatball! <3

came home and tried camwhoring with my cap on hahahahahha

Image016yeng or not?? *that was my aim* :P

Image013 if yeng cannot, then cute lah! hahaha xD

and that concludes my random day :D

on to the next! hahahaha

No comments: