Thursday, July 2, 2009

T-i-r-e-d

yes, im tired…so tired…tired, not sleepy mind you.

i think im the only one who really gives a damn about my dog…seriously…i don’t get why it’s so hard to just boil chicken or go take a drive to the vet to take the medicine =.=”

i guess it must be some really difficult task to do so seeing how nobody in the freaking house can do it when they’re at home and i’ve already told them what to do…nope, they just have to wait for me to do it :) doesn’t matter that i’ve got college and im not home, nope, not at all…hypocrites…

blah…im just venting out my anger…don’t mind me, being tired just makes me cranky =.=”

on a happier note, i went to watch transformers 2 with kah hoo and wee kiat yesterday! :) haha kah hoo’s seen it before, but he said he doesn’t mind watching it again..*probably cos of megan fox right? ;)* hahaha tsktsk..boys will be boys..quite weird “funny” sitting between two guys during those megan fox scenes..hahaha but it’s okay, i saw one leng chai in the movie, though he was just some super minor role soldier and he only got like…5 seconds of screentime? hahaha..oh well…the robots were so coooool! :D the show felt kind of lengthy to me though :S…and the ending battle scene ended too fast for me :X the bad guy died too easily in my opinion…but optimus was cool! :) the graphics and special effects super cool! gosh…we’re so advanced in technology now aren’t we hahahaha excluding myself…=.=”

went for late dinner after that, and chatted till quite late…but it was nice catching up with old friends :) i treasure friends a lot…those who have been good ones of course :)…and sorry if i don’t really make efforts to keep in touch…it’s a bad quality of mine, i know :/…but do keep in mind, it doesn’t mean i care any less for my friends ok :) i hope you all know that!

spoiler for the day? my gastric attack…sigh…………i hate having gastric :(

p/s : sorry no pics…stupid phone ran out of battery =.=” i so need a new battery! before mine explodes :X hahaha *touches wood* maybe a new phone would be better :P hahaha i wish.

No comments: