Monday, July 20, 2009

Find Me…

today is injury day! lol..

gah..woke up today feeling a slight pain on my right wrist…thought it was nothing, seeing how my right wrist is kind of weak…thanks to a fall i had a couple of years back…sprained it pretty badly…and so yeah, i guess it’s weak now…there’s this little hard bump inside which i don’t know what it is…but my left wrist doesn’t have any bump like that…haha oh well? :P it doesn’t really bother me much…only hurts when i fall on my right hand or when i apply pressure on my wrist…so i never really bothered to have it checked out hehe :X

well yeah, i thought that maybe i slept on my hand or something the previous night that’s why it hurt a lil this morning…but by the time i went to college, i could hardly move my wrist :S really restricted movement…and woohoo, i’ve got netball training later one =.=”…already got a minor sprain on my right thumb from last week’s training…haha am i a total klutz or what >_<…

so yeah anyways, decided to ignore the pain and went for training and hahaha i supposed i made it worse off hahaha :X came home and could hardly bend my wrist up or down…bah…and i’ve got an important training session on wednesday! ahhh!…so i am now trying my best to get rid of this pain now…which brings me to wearing this…

Image095 looks quite cool…lol like those things bowlers wear hahaha

Image140

bah…hope it’ll get better by tomorrow…wearing this thing-a-ma-jigg really restricts the movement of my wrist =.=”…i can’t even type properly! hahaha oh well…it’s all for the sake of getting better :)

and my hopes faded away, when u said no…
i guess that was the sign?

No comments: