Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Hate Clowns!

omg i just got up(hehe) from a horrible dream nightmare about…..C-L-O-W-N-S!!! :S and they weren’t the goody goody happy happy blowing balloons for little kids kind of clowns –_- (even those freak me out)…let me blog about it while it’s still fresh in my memory *shudders* yes, i am afraid of clowns…like…majorly afraid……

it all started with me and some friends(i think there were 4 of us?) in some mall somewhere…and i was going to the toilet…to check my shirt LOL…and somehow it was too big or something, so i wanted to go back to the hotel to change…so i came out, met back with my friends, and we decided to head back to the hotel (all because i wanted to change my shirt, what great friends i have hahahahha)…so anyways…we walked and walked, AND SUDDENLY, one of my friends spotted a clown up ahead (i think they all knew i have a MASSIVE fear of clowns) so yeah, he closed my eyes and told me to walk the other way…then suddenly up ahead, there was another clown! like omgwtfish right =.=”…so yeah…this time i saw it already, so we turned the other way again and started running…run run run run~…then saw ANOTHER clown (arghhhhhhh)…and started running the other way again(im lost at which way im heading towards already =.=”) so yeah…then finally we saw an exit to the carpark…and we were almost reaching it when SUDDENLY…right at the entrance of that exit, ANOTHER CLOWN was there! and it was…………

RONALD MCDONALD!! –_- *yes,im scared of ronald mcdonald –_-* omgwtfishbbq seriously…WHY WAS THERE A MCDONALD SHOP IN MY DREAM LAHHH…was i secretly craving for it? hahaha who knows…maybe it’s just because their mascot is a freaking clown =.=”…so anyway yeah, back to the dream nightmare…so yeah…there were 3 clowns behind me, and 1 clown up ahead…and we were reaching the exit…like we were SO close…so we decided to make a run for it…and just when i was about to reach the exit, i think 1 clown grabbed me…and i fell down, and then all the clowns started surrounding me(including ronald mcdonald –_-) and err..doing something…lol i can’t recall how they were torturing me per se, but they were definitely freaking the hell out of me…i think they were about to kill me somehow…they didn’t look quite human…but then again, to me, all clowns don’t look human –_-…

lol so yeah…i was screaming and struggling to get free…seriously, i was so in fear >_<…at this point, i have no idea where my friends disappeared to…it was just me…alone…with THE CLOWNS :S…i think i woke up for a bit after this (maybe it got too scary haha) but i guessed i went back to sleep because suddenly the scene changed and i was already in a car with my friends(must’ve escaped from the clutches of the evil clowns somehow)…oh oh and get this! the car we were in? IT WAS A BMW!!! LOLOL i dream in style mannnn :P hahaha don’t know what model though, and don’t know the carplate number(aiyo, cannot buy 4D :P) hahaha…but it was red and DAMN STYLISH WEI!

hahaha…okok back to the dream nightmare again, so we were racing down idon’tknowwhere, and suddenly all the vehicles around(cars, trucks, bikes, etc) had clowns behind the wheels! AHHHHH!!! and they were all determined to kill us OMFG!! oh and btw, somehow i think i was actually selecting the car we were in…as in…for a moment, it changed to a volkswagen, then a volvo(i think) then it changed back to a BMW hahahhha all damn expensive cars :P…but i guess the BMW was the coolest hahaha…anyway, that wasn’t the cool part…the cool part was……our car could actually jump! O.o hahahahhahahahahha like as in…it can temporarily “fly” over about 2-3 cars then land then “fly” again…so it was like…hopping? hahahhaha so funny hahahaha…anyway, so yeah…we were “flying” over all the clowns in their vehicles…but it was neverending…they kept appearing! grrr annoying freaky clowns…AND THEN!!…………*drum rolls*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

i………WOKE UP HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so potong stim right LOL

-the end- :D

p/s: i shan’t post any pics of clowns, as i really do not want to have to be scared of seeing this post next time in the future :X

No comments: