Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Very First……

.

.

.

.

.

.

BLOOD DONATION!! hahahahaha :D

gosh i was so super nervous! lol >_< i hate needles!! it’s not so much the blood issue, i just hate needles! urghhh :S but yeah im glad i overcame that fear and went ahead with it :) hehe i’ve always wanted to go for blood donations but yeah…i was too scared hahaha looks like all i really needed was a little push and a friend to do it with me! :P

Image010

  me in fear? lol

Image018

  a little sample…

Image012 :S

Image023 my BLOOOOOOD

Image028 the culprit who forced persuaded me to do this

Image025we’re done! :D

oh, the nurse gave me the 300ml bag instead of the 450ml one…don’t know why…hmmm maybe because it was my first time? haha no idea, but it prolly was a good thing because she said at 200ml, my blood somehow stopped flowing fast and slowed down a lot hahaha…according to my friends, i had “no more blood” LOL =.=”

Image004  pan mee at UOA (my reward) hahaha

seriously, it’s yummy! i’ve been having it for 3 days straight now >_< hahaha but it’s yummmyyyy! i like! :P

came home and was super tired…lack of blood? lol hahahha…but yeah…almost fell asleep behind the wheel a couple of times during the traffic light stops :X came home at 4.30 and slept  like a log from 5 till about 8.30pm heh..

and look what i found during dinner!!..

Image050  A WISHBONE! :D

according to karlson(sis’s bf), when you find a wishbone, you’re supposed to hold one side while someone else holds the other side and then you each pull it apart..the one that gets the middle part along with his/her side gets to make that wish! hahaha interestinggggg…so i did it with my brother and………

Image058

;)

hehe…i do hope my wish comes true :)

oh and p/s: if you wanna donate blood, make sure you’ve eaten at least within 4 hours before! hahaha i starved the whole morning for nothing =.=”…but it wasn’t my fault! my mom and friend told me that im not supposed to eat anything =.=” starved for nuts! grrr! hahaha at least now i know better…

 

proud of myself :)

No comments: